Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More photos - I can't stop taking them!

I can't stop taking pictures of this sweet boy. He is growing and changing so much - I don't want to miss a thing! For those of you who check the blog regularlyy, here is some fun news. If you haven't already heard, I am resigning from my teaching job. I will finish this quarter that ends right after Christmas. I AM SO excited and ready to be a full time mom to Sawyer - I am going to be a better wife to Rob as well. Can't wait!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on leaving teaching! I talked to a friend of ya'lls the other day...Anthony Thomas? I had to interview him for a newsletter for the PCA. It was pretty funny to make the connection! We miss you guys-can't wait till January!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails