Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Tex Mex and an Astros game...who could ask for anything more!!!

While Rob was with kids at Young Life camp in California, Sawyer and I took a quick trip to Texas to be with family. It was great to see everyone, including Rob's family from Austin. Sawyer loved playing with all of his cousins, and we both enjoyed the Texas food and hospitality - you don't get either of those here in Utah. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone, but it was easy to come back to the peace of the mountains and the cool weather. I am thankful for an amazing family and hope they come to see us in Park City soon!!













3 comments:

Devin and Tiffany said...

We always try to visit family when Dev is out of town. Family is so great, I always have such a hard time leaving. Thank goodness for good friends to come back to! I love Sawyer's haircut, he looks so cute!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

I love Sawyer's haircut too. I'm glad you were able to get down to see the family. I leave for Arizona next week and am looking forward to family time. Give Rob our best and we miss you all. Too bad the Astros weren't playing the Cardinals when you were there.

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like you had a great time. Glad you got some time with your family. Bet they all loved Sawyer. See you tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails