Friday, August 29, 2008

Now that I'm Home...

I enjoy eating out with mom and dad, taking in the awesome Park City weather, riding Truman and rolling around in his dog bed even though mommy says not to, playing outside at the Farmer's Market and Concert in the Park, sleeping in my own bed, reading books repeatedly throughout the day, bike rides with mom and dad, and most of all, I enjoy playing in Truman's water bowl. It seems that in my time away from home, I forgot that was a "no no."
Life is good!!
I'm off to get into some trouble!
Sawyer









3 comments:

a-townblog said...

I love the pics of Sawyer riding your pup...so funny! I know it must be good to be home...so glad you guys got some down time!!

-Amy

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

Such a handsome little guy. We so miss The Andersons. It sounds like you have had one action packed summer!

Messy and Wonderful said...

Wow, Sawyer can type really well for such a little guy. Does he get water from Truman's bowl on your keyboard?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails