Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, I do still blog...

Some of you were beginning to think I never came back from that girl's weekend in Aspen. I did, and life has been crazy since. Here are a few updates and some photos to catch up from the last month! Sorry about the delay, and thanks for not giving up on the Anderson family blog!

The last month consisted of the following, among other things:

An amazing fall in Park City (and some bike rides to take in the beautiful colors)!
Texas Tech making their way to #2!
Rob making his way to Texas to see them beat UT!!! Woo Hoo!!!
The raking of MANY leaves in our yard before the snow fell!
Rob's annual Young Life trip to California!
Halloween!
Snow - lots and lots of snow!
Cold and flu season at our house - and torn rib cartilege from too much violent coughing. So fun!
The end of the longest presidential election ever!
House projects before the snow falls - some during - and more after.
Warm fires and time together as a family. Rob and I have even protected our date night for two weeks in a row! Woo hoo!

We love you and hope you enjoy some new photos. Sorry about the delay and, no, it won't be as long before I update again. I promise!




















8 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Yea, I was beginning to think that was a long weekend. Were you ever coming back?!!

What a treat for Rob to go to the Tech game. We watched the game at Scott and Deannes while eating more sushi. Great game!

Sawyer is soooo cute!
ashley

Devin and Tiffany said...

I love fall, I love the pic of Sawyer in the leaves! I can't believe all that snow already, crazy! Its good to see new pictures!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

I am so diggin' that Texas Tech T-Shirt Sawyer. I know it will be one of many until you start as a Freshman there. :)

Lantz said...

Wreck 'em Tech! Christa, you forgot to mention one other annual October event...Tech beating A&M! HA!! Let us know if you make it back to Houston for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

1- LOVE your pics of the beautiful autumn colors and the snow...just don't get that in the great state of TX!
2- Love your Lubbock pics. Is Rob okay after Saturday's pounding? That was UGLY!!
3- Sawyer culdn't be any cuter. Seriously. And the puppy costume...too precious.
4- You CRACK ME UP with your put some jeans on it and a laptop in front of it:) Beyonce rocked it last night!
5- I hope the pie breakfast is soooo much fun. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Rob and Christa and Sawyer:
Amaaaaaaaaazing! I can eventually see your family blog! You know the Great "Firewall" of China's administration has prevented me from seeing blogspot.com for such a long time! Yeah, I really miss you all! I'm just so glad to see Sawyer again and he is able to paint his own works now~! Congratulations!
Well, I will keep visiting your blog and please don't forget to update it!

Unknown said...

Aha~I was too excited to say: I'm Tony!

Unknown said...

Wow, is Sawyer lef-handed???
-Tony

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails