Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Month in a Minute.

Here's a QUICK update on the last month!

Rob still coaches baseball at the high school and his team won first in our Region. The Miners made it to the State Semi Finals as well, which meant Mom and Sawyer got to see dad in action for several days in a row since several of the games were close by. Way to go Miners!


Rob took one of our Young Life kids to Lubbock to visit Texas Tech. He got accepted and considered attending Tech. Unfortunately, he chose to attend the University of Utah - I know, what is he thinking. I think all things Texas were too intimidating for him - I mean look at the airplane below. Really?! Only a real Texan can appreciate such things. That, and catfish and good barbeque. He couldn't believe that we actually eat catfish. What other fish is there that you can fry up and chase with a few hushpuppies and some iced tea.


I got to attend a Beth Moore Conference in Wyoming with a friend. It was INCREDIBLE - as I knew it would be! I am still soaking in and reflecting on everything I learned! While mom was at said conference, Sawyer got his first stitches! He and dad had a little bicycle accident that warranted a trip to the emergency room in Salt Lake. The entire ordeal was WAY more traumatic for dad than for Sawyer. He is fine and may have a scar to brag about when he gets older. Dad still hates to think about that day!



Young Life and Wyldlife are over as far as weekly meetings go. Young Life rounded out the year with Tacky Prom on the City Bus. Hilarious! Rob and the kids leave for camp in California soon, but he won't be attending WyldLife Camp this year since the baby is due that week. Also, Rob was asked to speak at the PCHS Bacclaureate. He did an outstanding job - and he looked hot in his suit and tie! (I didn't snag a picture of him in his suit, so I know it's hard to believe. Several hundred people witnessed it in case you are doubting.)


Summer has arrived! This means lots of play time outside, picnics, Farmer's Market, cookouts, sandals and lots of yard work!
Unfortunately, Summer departed - temporarily. We have been having extremely abnormal weather for Park City. It is 64 in my house right now - a little too cool for June! Despite the fact that daily rain showers mean we don't have to turn on the sprinkler system, it also means my son and my dog (and often times my husband) cannot get rid of enough energy on those days. This tends to drive mom a little crazy!




Our baby girl will be in here soon as I am 36 weeks pregnant! We have moved Sawyer's room and painted the baby room. Change is coming! Sawyer has brand new bunk beds and loves the idea of them - he has yet to sleep in them.
(I will spare you the photos of my belly, but I promise photos of the new rooms are coming.

Ok, so that wasn't as quick as I intended. Sorry.

3 comments:

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

glad we got the anderson update!!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

I see your belly in the last pic and I think you look great. have fun for us this summer.

Devin and Tiffany said...

She is almost here, can't wait to see pics of your new little girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails