Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Little Man Is In Preschool!

If you read my post about preschool last spring, then you know that dad camped out overnight in a parking lot in order to get Bean into preschool. True story.

Thankfully, he got a spot for our little man. We are now the proud parents of a preschooler who actually attends preschool - and we love it! I had my first co-op day last week and got to be a part of the action. It is SO fun! It seems a bit surreal that we are here already, and yet I know Bean was ready and is better because of his time at school.

Here are some action shots from his first day. I know, I know...he's cute.

Before we got moving! Look at that smile - he was so excited.


Having a little trouble with the backpack...


Could use a little help here...


Why isn't this working...



Got it...finally!


SO excited!


And SO cute!


A special breakfast at Einstein's Bagels! Maybe that's why he was so excited - cinnamon bagel bites 
and chocolate milk. Good luck with the sugar high Ms. Patti and Ms. Linda...sorry.


I love him.



"Hurry up guys! I don't want to be late!"


Getting situated at one of the stations. (That's the amazing Ms. Patti across from Bean. 
We have known Patti for a long time and LOVE that she is one of the teachers!)


My last goodbye for the day. I think he's pulling away from me - I didn't 
think that would happen until Middle School. Tear...wipe...




AND, this girl is 14 months. 

What is happening to my babies?


That look...something else I didn't think I would see until middle school.







2 comments:

Devin and Tiffany said...

They grow up to fast!!! Looks like it is time for you to have another one :)

It was so great to meet them in person!

Unknown said...

so cute!! where does the time go? i just caught up on your blog! precious precious babes, and preschoolers?? really? i keep telling ken we gotta get out to utah and meet you and the kids (and see your funny man), AND ski...and while enthusiastic, he reminds me it's like 10+ states away and we don't have the $$ to fly there. ughhh....one of these days!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails