Sunday, July 17, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

I haven't blogged since May, and I am full of excuses as to why! They are all valid - and quite incredible!

I will let the pictures do most of the talking!

This sweet, sweet boy joined our family! 


And he is already smitten with daddy - and daddy is smitten with him!


And I am smitten with both of THEM!


 I have been very busy staring at this!


 Grammy came to visit!


 We have been doing a little of this.
(Just a little...we still have a ways to go!)


  Myame came to visit!


 I have been busy cleaning up lots of messes!


 These two keep me VERY busy. Just look at them.


 We celebrated the 4th of July!
And this boy turned 1 month old! What? So quickly?


 And... I don't know how it happened, but this girl went from THIS!
                          


To THIS! 
In just one year! 




 We had a fun water party in the yard...with all the boys. 
Fortunately, one other girl joined the fun.
Yep, our girl is still surrounded by all boys! 


 And look at that face! I have to stare at it too.
Especially since it keeps getting bigger!


 Happy Birthday, sweet girl!


 Yay! I'm 2!


 Even the little man joined the party!
Sweet Deb kept him safe from all the water fights!


There were many!



1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

Happy Birthday Gentry! And welcome R.W.!! What cuties!!
I have not brought you a dinner (loser, i know). However... we would still like to make you a dinner BUT you have to come here and get it!! How 'bout dinner with the Z's, at the Z's? I will call.
love ya,
ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails