Thursday, September 8, 2011

I AM...

...three months old! 

...SUPER cute - at least my mom says so! Other people say it too, but she says it ALL the time. Stop it, already.

...dealing with a killer case of acid reflux. Man does it hurt when I eat. So much so that I lost some weight. Mom is stressing about it, but I am still my sweet, happy self!

...often entertained by my brother and sister. They are pretty cool. I can't wait to chase after them and have pillow fights.

...smiling all the time - especially when my dad talks to me. I really like that guy.

...cooing and talking a lot. I love talking to my sister. She has a squeaky voice that makes me happy - unless she screams in my ear, which happens every now and then.

...spending a lot of time outside. Mom keeps mentioning "snow." I don't know what that is, but it will be here soon - evidently lots of it. I guess we won't be playing outside as much once it gets here. Bummer.

...lovin' bath time - when my mom gets around to giving me one. Mom says since I am the third child, I don't get bathed as much as my brother and sister did when they were my age -whatever that means. I'm cool with it.








Until next time!
Baby Brother (I hope they won't always call me that. It seems a little childish.)

4 comments:

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

cutie!

Blair said...

oh my word! sooooo cute! loved catching up with your blog :)

Mountain Mama said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!!!

Messy and Wonderful said...

I heart baby brother. Luckily, I know he hearts me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails