Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful...Days 1 and 2

I am already behind, but only by a day. Therefore, I get to list TWO things I am thankful for today. I will be doing so every day until Thanksgiving.

I watched one hour of television on Monday (mind you, it was still October), and I saw TWO Christmas commercials. And so it begins!

So...I don't want to miss the special moments each day as the holidays approach and the hustle and bustle takes over. I want to remain thankful - thankful to God for all things, big and small.

(These are in no particular order...just things I am thankful for and care to mention each day.)

Day #1: I am thankful for my husband! (I could list a million reasons why, but I won't!)

and...

Day #2: I am thankful for the fact that my sweet little girl lets me hug and kiss her cheeks and neck. I love it - and her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails