Monday, August 6, 2007

Summer Fun!



Rob and Pete finally got to get away for a little camping and fly fishing. They went to a great spot on the Green River where the fish were biting!




One of Rob's many fly fishing photos. He LOVES this sport!





Rob and my brother were able to get in some fishing time on the Middle Provo. The fish weren't the only things active that day. They had a stare down with two moose on the other side of the river. The moose won - they always do.

Here's a photo from my ONE golf day out of the entire summer. Let's just say I don't have a score to report because I decided not to keep score after I shot a 10 on the second hole. However, I did have a great time with the ladies, Deb, Casey, and Deb's mom, who schooled all of us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails