Friday, March 7, 2008

All I want for Easter is my two front teeth!

For months now, any time Sawyer drools. sucks on a finger, has a runny nose, or fusses, I think he's teething. He has done all of those things - many times, but still NO TEETH. He turned 11 months old this week and he is still gumming his food. He doesn't seem to mind, and as you can see by the looks of those chubby cheeks. he manages just fine. However, mommy is beginning to wonder if he will ever get teeth. I know the time will come, and until then, I will continue to enjoy that sweet, gummy smile. I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a-townblog said...

Christa,

Thanks for vising our blog. Your snow pictures make me a little envious, but I can understand wanting a little spring (love the poem!) How PRECIOUS is Swayer?!?!? I can't believe he is almost a year! WOW! Love your blog...and that we can stay current with you. Hug both of your boys for me!
love-Amy

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

What a darling gummy smile!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

It will happen Sawyer, promise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails