Friday, May 28, 2010

God is teaching me about this...


There are 147 million children worldwide who have lost one or both parents.
Approximately 88 million orphans live in Asia.
Approximately 45 million orphans live in Africa.
Approximately 14 million orphans live in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Approximately 1 million children live in public care facilities in Central and Eastern Europe.
More than 800,000 children cycle through the foster care system in America each year.


There are 2.1 BILLION Christians in the world. 



Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.   James 1:27


I am not saying I am obedient to that James 1:27 truth...I am just saying this is what God is teaching me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails